All winter seasonal positions at ASCTC begin in mid-December and end April 1, 2019. Weekend positions may include working on three day holiday Mondays such as MLK and Presidents Day. ASCTC is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. All positions come with the benefits of free skiing at ASCTC and Boreal Mtn. Resort!
- Alpine, Snowboard, and Nordic Ski Coaches/Instructors: Part-time. Seasonal. Schedule depends on discipline: weekends/weeknights/weekdays. Must have a passion for working with kids & teens in the winter environment. Entry level to highly experienced coaches needed. Freestyle, Gates and All Mtn. disciplines. PSIA instruction & USSA a plus. Mandatory background screening and SafeSport certification.
- Weekend Membership Services: Part-time. Seasonal. Weekends, 16-24 hours per week. This fun, fast-paced position is front and center at ASC Training Center. Membership Services staffs the Front Desk, greets the public, answers questions, handles retail sales and equipment rentals and assists with registration and logistics at races held throughout the season. Excellent customer service, computer skills and a positive, “do-it-all” attitude are essential! Salary DOE.
- Night Custodian: Part time. Seasonal. 3-4 evenings per week. 15-20 hours per week. General cleaning of ASC Training Center during off hours including bathrooms, vacuuming, windows, trash. etc. Must be honest, reliable, and able to work in an unsupervised environment. Pay range DOE.
- Race Crew: Event/Race Crew assists in all aspects of competition production:
- Course setting, safety equipment, and timing set-up.
- Maintenance of race courses: slipping, raking, shoveling, gate and safety equipment repairs.
- Assist with other department activities as needed.
- Split Second Timing experience preferred but not required. If desired, we will train you in the timing process.