Anomaly Action Sports, owner of Shred and Slytech brands, is seeking a US Sales Assistant in Park City, UT to drive the growth of its North American Sales channels.
Our Vision: We empower athletes to push their limits—and simply have fun. Guided by a love for the mountains, we work together to drive innovation. From our eyewear to our protective equipment, the resulting products blend sophisticated materials, fresh technology, and exceptional engineering. Simply put, we fuel passion and progression by building the products of our dreams.
Purpose: Help manage and develop the company’s sales initiatives in the ski, snowboard, and mountain biking community with a focus on optics and protection.
- Managing and developing sales via direct to consumer channels and retail accounts.
- Assisting in customer service including in-store sales, telephone sales and post-sale customer satisfaction.
- Assisting in marketing & sales events.
- Assisting in discount sales programs with local clubs, camps, and local peer group leaders.
- Assisting in direct sales from Park City office showroom.
Responsible to: Sales Manager or Director of US Operations
Time Commitment: 20 to 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday. Hours to be determined. Some weekend event travel is require.
- Proven work experience in retail sales, preferably in the mountain bike or snow industry.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Basic skills in ecommerce practices.
- Solid understanding of mountain bike, snowboard, or ski culture.
- Independent problem solving abilities and willing to adapt to different positions throughout the company; from sales to marketing to customer service.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Travel: Limited travel is expected for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance: Employment eligibility as required by Homeland Security form I-9.
Please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com