Gill NA TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
Reporting to: Head Of Marketing Type: Full Time
Location:Buford, GA USA Travel: Regular travel including some foreign travel.
Responsible for: Maximising North American market business opportunities to drive sustainable value for Gill through unrivalled consumer, shopper & customer understanding & engagement.
Trusted on the water for more than 45 years Gill did not start as a brand or a business, it started as a solution to find better more capable sailing clothing using the best fabrics possible. Combined with innovative design to increase performance and tested on elite athletes in the most challenging of conditions Gill has grown into an established quality technical apparel brand meeting marine , fishing and outdoor consumer needs both on and off the water. Distributed around the world to 37 countries and more recently through a global E-commerce platform.
- To support the Head Of Marketing in the development and effective implementation of the brand strategy across key markets and within key accounts in North America.
- To contribute to the management, monitoring, control and execution of brand marketing plan in terms of trade/ retailer advertising, catalogs, promotions, events, POS and literature, in accordance with brand marketing guidelines.
- To manage on a daily basis the overarching visibility of the brand across the trade, managing a trade marketing budget and project priorities and be a liaison point for the commercial team
- To support in the delivery of strategic events and project management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the annual brand plan, with particular reference to trade, retail and store planning
- Working closely with the digital team develop the online representation of the brand across digital channels with retail partners
- Initiate targeted retailer activation on & offline to elevate brand partnerships and maximise available brand assets
- Manage trade and events with a commercial goal at the forefront and ensuring it reflects a premium image across all communications
- Production of annual and seasonal buyers guides and various other brand publications
- Support the implementation of retailer print advertising & in store catalogs ensuring perfect representation of the brand at all times
- Plan and execute the roll out of display, POS support materials, graphics, guidelines and close coordination with logistics, sales operations and commercial team
- Support key accounts with a marketing plan that encompasses POS materials, events & promotions aligned with the brand calendar
- Regular visits to key accounts to create and maintain VM principles
- Share Marketing updates across the business to relevant stakeholders where appropriate
- Produce accurate and logical reports reporting on ROI versus investment on all activities undertaken
- Closely manage the Trade Marketing budget
- Work closely with Sales Managers to assure relevant messaging
- Coordinate with sales team on key account management and activation
- Collaborate on event partnerships and activation
- Coordinating and managing key partnerships and sponsorships with regards to activation
- Experience within a consumer focussed business – preferably within sports or a performance clothing brand
- Proven experience of wholesale, retail and online environments
- Understanding of a marketing/visual manager role
- Creative and able to produce innovative ideas
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal relationship building skills
- Able to work flexibly, to handle change and to work as part of a team
- Able to accurately produce and analyse reports and documentation
- Possession of and ability to use initiative
- Self-motivated, able to effectively prioritise and plan workload to strict deadlines
- Commercial awareness
· Competitive salary
· Company sponsored simple IRA plan
· Staff discount
678 730 5580 Direct line