The Sr. Coordinator, Testing and Personalization will conceptualize and execute The North Face digital personalization and A/B testing strategies and will have opportunities to make significant contributions to improving customer experiences and drive positive KPI growth. The person in this position will define strategies for and drive implementation of exceptional customer digital experiences, personalized to characteristics and/or interests of individuals or groups to which they belong. Scope of influence spans multiple digital sales channels, including thenorthface.com (US and Canada), mobile app, email, in-store digital sales, and more.
- Identify testing opportunities and implement testing strategies to validate or disprove assumptions about how we believe customers may react to various site experience scenarios. Use test results as the basis for personalization strategy development and non-customized customer experience improvements.
- Perform deep analysis of testing results to identify previously hidden digital issues and opportunities. Make recommendations for making the most of opportunities or correcting issues.
- Develop data-informed personalization strategies to improve customer experiences and drive positive KPI growth by leveraging A/B test results and other inputs. Work closely with personalization vendors, data teams, analysts, and creative teams to drive execution of the personalization vision.
- Work closely with project management teams and/or technology teams, as needed, to implement testing and personalization strategies.
- Use various analytics and insight tools video/session replay, voice of customer surveys and research, as well as traditional data and KPI reporting tools, as well as external analysis to identify testing and personalization opportunities. Work closely with VF/TNF teams, as needed, to gather testing and personalization ideas.
- Contribute to VF Corporate-wide strategy in selection and implementation of related tools and vendors.
- Monitor all metrics related to test and personalization results. Report recurring and ad hoc results and analysis to executives and stakeholders on a timely basis. Drive actions, as-needed, based on test results and that are aligned with the business mission.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of years of related professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Data Science or equivalent.
- Relevant systems experience working with personalization and/or website testing processes and tools.
- Retail e-Commerce experience preferred.
- Personalization, A/B testing focused experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as cross functionally with a team to execute tasks & projects.
- Self-starter who can ramp up quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Detail-oriented, strong problem solving capabilities, and a curious nature.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Passion for ecommerce and best practices is a requirement. Capable of analyzing KPIs and making recommendations for change to sales, site performance and traffic generating campaigns.
- Familiarity working with third party vendors, ecommerce tools and data tools: Certona, Monetate, Coremetrics, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, ClickTale, Excel.
- Basic familiarity with simple HTML and CSS.
- Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and be a strong communicator for results and recommendations.
- Travel required: 5%