The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a variety of digital projects with specified deliverables.
- Digital creative projects – Manage digital creative projects, ensuring projects are clearly communicated to design team and delivered on time and within budget.
- Act as gatekeeper and manage feedback from clients to digital design team.
- Maintain and enforce deadlines for deliverables of assets and critical information from clients.
- Design brief reviews – Review design briefs prior to hand off to the design team to ensure the requestor provides all necessary information.
- Vendor negotiation/contracts – Contact outside supply/service providers and negotiate pricing to ensure all projects are within budget. Create contracts for services provided to The North Face.
- Traffic support – Provide the Creative Digital team with traffic support through project timelines.
- Marketing liaison – Clearly communicate with cross-functional teams (internal and external) to ensure scope of project is clearly defined and understood.
- Meeting attendance – Attend or arrange and facilitate meetings to discuss project requirements and present project status updates.
- Creative proofs – Upload, traffic and approve digital creative proofs.
- Asset management – Manage final assets to ensure they are made available for global partner use.
- Project management – Fill in for other project managers, as needed, which requires a flexible and willing-to-do-whatever attitude.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing, advertising and print production preferably in the Outdoor Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Arts, advertising or related field or equivalent combination of education and years of experience.
- Working knowledge of the following online project management tools: Basecamp 3, ProofHQ, Dropbox, Box
- Working knowledge of the following software programs: Outlook, Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of the following software programs a plus: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint
- Proven track record of managing projects, budgets, and timelines. Well organized and deadline oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish an independent view and effectively collaborate in decision making with cross-functional partners.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with professionalism and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the outdoor market is preferred.
- Travel required: 5%