This is a varied job opportunity requiring a split in time between Bozeman, MT and Belize. We are seeking a full-time person to join our team at a world-class saltwater fly fishing, SCUBA diving and ecotourism destination. This position would primarily be based in Bozeman, MT but would also entail periods of time helping in Belize.
Key responsibilities include leading a social media marketing program and providing related content writing to assist in reaching new fishing, diving and eco-tourism customers through a variety of social media, direct mail and digital marketing efforts. In addition, responsibilities will include providing assistance with reservation functions at our Reservation Office in Bozeman with direct customer contact via phone and email as well as a variety of related functions. Additional responsibilities include travel to Belize for periods of 4 - 6 weeks to help with on-site management at our resort.
- Significant experience with social media marketing (Instagram, Facebook)
- Excellent writing skills (writing samples will be requested)
- Knowledge of fly fishing and/or SCUBA diving
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of pertinent social media platforms - Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Aptitude for problem-solving and continuous improvement
- Willingness and ability to be flexible, adaptable, and “wear multiple hats”
- College degree
- Experience in the fly fishing and/or diving industries
- Experience as an Influencer or Ambassador in a related field - Direct client-facing or guest services experience
- Certified SCUBA diver