Powder7 is looking for a motivated and friendly skier to help us during our busy season (September through March with the possibility of starting immediately). The duties of this position are focused on customer service and sales via our website, and also in-person at our store in Golden, Colorado. This is a full time, seasonal position. Weekend hours are required for this position.
- 40% in-store customer service and sales
- 40% online customer service and sales (via phone and email)
- 20% online merchandising and inventory management
Employee benefits include competitive wages, product testing, discounts on gear, weekly company lunches, and access to industry events.
- Experience as and desire to be a strong team player
- Availability to work on weekends
- Possess patience and a calm demeanor under pressure and tight deadlines
- Have a friendly personality, a genuine desire to help others, and strong ethics
- Ability to sell products confidently without being aggressive
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize a variety of tasks and responsibilities in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of skiing gear, technology, and lifestyle
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects (30+ pounds) and to quickly move lighter objects (10 to 25 pounds)
- Ability to safely and comfortably climb a 12 foot ladder while carrying objects weighing 5-20 pounds
- Prior experience in customer service and/or the ski industry is a plus, but is not required
- Complete the job application.
- Email your resume and cover letter to Mia and Lauren at [email protected]er7.com.
- Position is available until filled.
- No phone calls, please.
- No in-person applications, please.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.