SITKA® Gear Site Content Coordinator-181508
Gore is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Our diverse portfolio includes everything from high-performance fabrics and implantable medical devices to industrial manufacturing components and aerospace electronics. Through our product leadership, we've been changing lives and changing industries for more than 50 years. What can you change by joining Gore? Visit gore.com/change-life to find out.
Best-known as the manufacturer of GORE-TEX® fabrics for garments and footwear, Gore manufactures a wide range of high-performance fabrics engineered to protect wearers in demanding environmentsfrom explorers on the North Pole to firefighters, soldiers, and emergency workers.
SITKA® Gear, a subsidiary of Gore and the hunting industrys fastest growing brand of technical and performance apparel, is looking for a Site Coordinator to join our team in Bozeman, MT.
If you are searching to join a team where you can make a difference, we are looking for you.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about products that are the highest quality in their class
Be energized by working for a world-class brand and collaborating on cross-functional teams
- Deliver speed and efficiency allowing our team to be nimble
- Site Merchandising
- Web Performance
- Owning website landing pages
- Managing email campaign
Coordinating with distribution calendar
- Coordinating activities across SITKA team and external partners
trends, needs, requirements, designing, developing, development, implementing, executing, evaluating, trade, shows, e-marketing, hunt, hunting
Required Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of digital experience
- Strong technical proficiency in e-commerce and CMS technologies
Understanding of the broader e-commerce ecosystem
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent verbal and written skills
Ability to strive in a fast paced, demanding environment
Follow through on commitments to internal and external teams
Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to exhibit strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Willingness to relocate to Bozeman, MT
Desired Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
A passion for the SITKAs brand and an appreciation of hunting
Experience with branding
Experience with premium-priced technical brands in the outdoor/hunting industry
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace.
- All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)