SITKA Gear - Dealer Service-181867
Gore is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Our diverse portfolio includes everything from high-performance fabrics and implantable medical devices to industrial manufacturing components and aerospace electronics. Through our product leadership, we've been changing lives and changing industries for more than 50 years. What can you change by joining Gore? Visit gore.com/change-life to find out.
Best-known as the manufacturer of GORE-TEX™ fabrics for garments and footwear, Gore manufactures a wide range of high-performance fabrics engineered to protect wearers in demanding environments—from explorers on the North Pole to firefighters, soldiers, and emergency workers. We are looking for an experienced Dealer Service Associate (DSA) to join the SITKA team in Bozeman, MT.
If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we're looking for you. In this role, you will focus your efforts on providing premiere support for the wholesale channel, providing service to SITKA’s dealer network and account sales team. The DSA will be expected to maintain operating efficiency by acting as a liaison between customers, account sales team, and other departments ensuring accurate order entry and processing, and scalable growth of the wholesale channel. The successful candidate for this position will possess excellent communication skills, maintain analytical accuracy, have a profound understanding of business flow, and be very detail oriented.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about providing business analyst support for a world-class manufacturer
- Be energized by collaborating on cross-functional and cross-regional teams
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
- Serving as primary contact for dealers, distributers and the account sales team to respond to inquiries regarding availability, order status, back order status, tracking information, etc.
- Provide proactive communication regarding insights, inventory and sales programs
- Working with sales team and dealers to exceed expectations and drive channel growth
- Providing daily phone support which includes fielding calls for immediate order placement, order changes, return authorizations, delivery status, and more
- Manages sales orders with accounting, operation’s and leadership teams
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years in a sales related role OR a high school diploma and 5 years in a sales related role
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) including listening skills
- Customer orientation and responsiveness
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and resolve problems promptly
- Proven ability to work independently as well as interdependently within the team
- Ability to:
- Work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Troubleshoot and address challenges and adjust to constantly changing customer needs
- Comfortably navigate Microsoft Office or similar software
- Strong desire to work in the outdoor industry
- Must be with in a commutable distance to Bozeman, MT.
Desired Job Qualifications:
- ERP, EDI and CRM experience
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)
Keywords: Gore, job, Bozeman, Montana, MT, products, Sitka, big game, hunting, hunt, mountain, dealer, service, customers, sales, orders, shipments, representative
Job: Inside Sales/Customer Service
Primary Location: North America-United States-Montana-Bozeman
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Shift: Day (1st shift)