SITKA® Gear Content Producer-181804
Gore is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Our diverse portfolio includes everything from high-performance fabrics and implantable medical devices to industrial manufacturing components and aerospace electronics. Through our product leadership, we've been changing lives and changing industries for more than 50 years. What can you change by joining Gore? Visit gore.com/change-life to find out.
Best-known as the manufacturer of GORE-TEX® fabrics for garments and footwear, Gore manufactures a wide range of high-performance fabrics engineered to protect wearers in demanding environments—from explorers on the North Pole to firefighters, soldiers, and emergency workers.
SITKA® Gear, a subsidiary of Gore and the hunting industry’s fastest growing brand of technical and performance apparel, is looking for an expert Content Producer to join our team in Bozeman, Montana.
Beginning with our introduction of premium hunting apparel, and extending to every element of our business, SITKA is committed to continually advancing the hunting industry. We approach the ever-changing world of Content with the same conviction to change our industry.
From our industry-leading photojournalistic stories to insightful documentation of systems and technology, our Content Producer will empower our team of photographers, videographers, writers and agencies to define the SITKA lifestyle through remarkable content.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a deep understanding of the principles of storytelling
- Be capable of telling a great story
- Have a proven track record of curating remarkable stories
- Be passionate about premium brand communication, gear and the SITKA lifestyle
- Be able to manage large numbers of projects and partners (at the same time)
- Have a passion and the capability to be excellent in all you pursue
- Seek and appreciate constructive criticism because you know it makes you better
- Be quietly confident
- Contribute to our culture and build relationships with partners—enjoyable on road trips required
- Producing all content required for all channels of the brand. Content will be remarkable, on brand, on time and on budget. Examples include:
- Digital (e.g. studio technical videos, technology stories, editorial stories, direct email, print)
- Wholesale (e.g. retail fixture signage, print collateral)
- Events (e.g. booth creative, promotional)
- Identifying and curating on-brand stories
- Creating and managing the annual Communication Calendar in alignment with the Editorial Calendar
- Identifying, cultivating, and continually improving relationships with content creators
- Understanding and applying provided creative direction and feedback to achieve desired results
- Working cross functionally with internal and external teams to accomplish objectives
- Providing feedback and guidance on incoming stories for quality and consistency of brand voice
Required Job Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of content production experience
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit wildly strong organizational skills with the ability to simultaneously manage many priorities and projects
- Proven understanding and success in storytelling
- Spirit of adventure—constantly digging deeper to capture the underlying story
- Proven success in discovering remarkable stories
- Deep understanding of premium brand communications and how they create loyalty
- Have experience and appreciation of the hunting lifestyle
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills
- Ability to understand and adopt the style, tone, and voice of the brand
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, demanding, deadline driven environment
- Ability to seek, apply and appreciate feedback
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and in written
- Commitment to excellence
- Follow through on commitments to internal and external teams
- Ability to influence key internal and external stakeholders to drive initiatives to completion while successfully developing lasting relationships
- Highly resourceful self-starter with an analytical mindset
- Relocation to Bozeman, Montana
- Ability to travel (20-30%)
Desired Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)
Keywords: Bozeman, MT, Montana,GORE-TEX, WINDSTOPPER, Sitka Gear, Cabela's, Simms, fabrics, textiles, consumer, products, applications, materials, engineer, manager, management, managing, leadership, specialist, technical, technologies, expert, expertise, liaison, interface, field, sales, markets, customers, end, users, end-users, suppliers, supply, chain, features, benefits, trends, feedback, new, development, manufacturing, business, programs, projects, strategy, strategies, strategic, goals, objectives, opportunities, capabilities, wants, needs, requirements, financial, costs, consultative, consulting, advising, recommending, influencing, collaborating, supporting, hunting, fishing, sportswear, apparel, clothing, shoes, footwear, outerwear, activewear, sporting goods, international, global
Primary Location: North America-United States-Montana-Bozeman
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Shift: Day (1st shift)