Quality Bicycle Products is in the business of bikes! From creating a portfolio of our own award-winning brands to distributing the top names and best products in the industry, we’re doing our part to further bike-kind. With distribution centers in Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Colorado, and Taiwan, QBP serves a network of more than 5,000 independent retailers and 450+ suppliers world-wide. We strive to be an extraordinary business to partner with and to work for, and have made good on that goal for over 35 years. As a values-driven company, making the world a better place has always been at the heart of everything QBP does. We believe that our actions as individuals and as a company can make a difference, so we work every day to improve the sustainability and health of our industry and our communities.
We understand that it is our employees that make us successful and we do our best to make QBP a fun and rewarding workplace. Our community is passionate about pushing creative boundaries, sparking innovation in the industry, living healthy lifestyles, and having fun. We have a casual environment that welcomes employees from all backgrounds and allows individuals to be themselves. QBP provides a lot of great perks for employees, including product discounts, commuting incentives, fitness and wellness programs, flexible schedules, weekly massages, and the ability to bring your dog to work.
Salsa is looking for a strategic planner and developer of sales vision, a passionate driver of communication and education, and chief evangelist for dealers and sales representatives alike. This individual must have a passion for the outdoors, cycling and sales. We seek a unique and authentic personality that can be the voice of the Salsa brand to our retailers, distributors, and sales team.
What you will do:
- Develop a trusted relationship with QBP’s sales team by providing exceptional sales training that delivers the what, when, and why of the brand and product line through exceptional written and verbal communication
- Develop closely held relationships with key partners across the US and Canada
- Develop and grow distributor relationships in key markets across the world
- Be the communication link between Salsa and QBP’s customer facing Sales and Customer Service teams
- Serve as the face of Salsa to our retail partners and international distribution partners
- Lead the production of key sales collateral by collaborating with product management, marketing, sales, and brand leadership.
- Visit retailers across the US, Canada, and select markets across the world to grow Salsa’s footprint by delivering compelling product presentations in coordination with QBP’s Sales Team
- Develop and execute Salsa brand experiences that integrate product, product launch and retailers to create excitement and drive awareness and sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of bicycle industry experience with a proven ability to record and communicate up and coming trends that will impact future product decisions
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Expert Presentation skills that can be utilized to motivate and inspire a Sales Team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- International Travel – ability to serve as face of the brand in International settings
- Brand Experience – ability to create compelling brand experiences
- Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships – aptitude at building long term trusted relationships
All candidates are subject to a pre-employment criminal background check and a drug screen. Some applicants may be subject to a credit check as well