Sales Team Member
QuietKat is a company based in Eagle, CO that is dedicated to the growing trends of the Outdoor Recreational Industry, especially the hunt, fish, camp and explore sectors. We built the company to make the great outdoors more accessible. QuietKat explicitly is an advanced Low-Speed Electric Vehicle (LSEV) manufacturer with a distinct focus on Electric Mountain Bikes. We are currently seeking a qualified sales professional with a customer service & sales background for a Sales Team Member position located in our Eagle, Colorado office.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to advance their career in sales and marketing within the electric vehicle and outdoor industry. This position offers exposure to helping grow a highly successful company with long-term advancement potential. We are searching for someone who blends well with our company values and is also results driven, self-sufficient and hungry for success!
We offer competitive compensation and benefits:
· Competitive base pay and commission structure
· Health insurance premium reimbursement
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off
This is a full time, in house position where the candidate will be working with direct customers and dealers to help meet company sales goals and drive long term success. Some travel is required and candidate must have availability on some weekends. You will be a part of a small but diverse team without a lot of oversight and direction, so you will need to be results driven from the start.
· Developing and maintaining customer interaction via email, phone and face to face
· Helping build our dealer and customer base in the U.S and world
· Staying on top of current market trends and industry news
· Assisting with creating marketing related material
· Traveling to meetings and industry shows
· Demonstrating and presenting all relevant product information
· Ability to lift and move units in and out of vehicles
· Wearing multiple hats and multitasking
· Providing feedback to engineering and product development teams
· 1-3+ years of past sales and marketing experience.
· Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, closing sales over the phone
· Bachelor’s degree in related fields of sales, marketing, business or communications
· Strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills
· Highly organized & detail oriented
· Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
· Capable of multitasking & prioritizing
· Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
· Physical capabilities to move units in and out of vehicles
· Ability to ride QuietKat very well
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to [email protected].