The Sales Support position is a dynamic role that is key in supporting our national accounts team in maintaining current customer relationships as well as with daily operational tasks.
The successful candidate will be responsible for proactively supporting our sales team in all stages of the sales process. The ideal candidate needs to possess a strong positive can-do attitude, be self-motivated and highly driven. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Serve as project liaison, communicating effectively with the customer, sales representative, and operations team members throughout the order process.
• Efficiently and professionally respond to customer and sales representative questions or concerns pertaining to orders, product availability, pricing, and delivery.
• Research more complex problems which may include delivery follow-up, order tracking and change orders, or direct follow-up with retailers regarding post sales issues.
• Work with a high degree of accuracy with reports and analysis for customers and sales team.
• Review and draft letters, presentations, and various other documents and physical materials.
• Create and manage sales presentations and support creation of financial P&L documents for customer meetings via established policies and procedures.
• Assist in CRM management and weekly POS reporting.
• Support sales managers by helping to file important documents and communicate relevant information.
• Using proper etiquette, answer telephone calls and emails in a timely, polite and professional manner.