Musa Helmet LLC, is seeking to fill our sales and marketing associate position with an enthusiastic, career minded, individual, with a strong work ethic and a commitment to teamwork.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new business opportunities to meet trends.
- Help develop and implement strategic sales plans.
- Facilitate client requirements meetings - both in person and/or remotely using current online presentation applications.
- Report weekly sales forecasts.
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Stay current with client needs, completion, and industry trends.
- Deliver sales presentations/proposals clients with a successful closing rate.
- Develop and manage client and agency relationships.
- Evaluate accounts.
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- A good computer skills with experience in Pages, Numbers, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and outlook.
- Bachelors Degree and an experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development .
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution .
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time