About Finish Line Technologies, Inc.
Founded in 1988, Finish Line manufactures a wide range of specialty bicycle lubricants and related maintenance products. The company also owns and sells other brands of products for outdoor activities. The company enjoys a leading market position in over 70 countries and continues to grow. We are excited to announce the following employment opportunity.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
This full-time position is based in our Hauppauge NY office.
Finish Line is seeking a cycling and/or outdoor enthusiast who has a background in sales, marketing, or product development. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will work closely with both the sales and marketing teams, with the primary responsibility of supporting and assisting various domestic and international initiatives.
· Help implement wide-ranging sales strategies to meet territory and/or account goals as outlined by sales managers
· Assist in the creation of sales presentations and line review meetings with key accounts
· Analyze sales reports and extracting data to provide insights to sales managers
· Provide excellent customer service when interfacing with distributors, retailers, and end-consumers
· Help expand digital brand content and marketing assets as outlined by marketing manager, including the creation of new product videos, product photography, product informational guides, website content, social media content, etc.
· Conduct market research in the conjunction with the development of a new product and/or marketing initiative
· Add value and offer ideas and perspective during new product development process
Qualified candidates should possess and be prepared to talk about / demonstrate the following requirements
· A minimum of a 4-year college degree
· The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build meaningful relationships within the cycling industry and with colleagues
· An understanding of social media modalities and how to leverage them
· Well-developed writing skills, ranging from complex, error-free business emails to creative marketing communiques
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Participation in outdoor sports, cycling preferred
· Attention to detail; strong organizational skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
· Willingness to work overtime to meet timelines and/or commitments
· Willingness to travel domestically and on occasion internationally (approx. 6 weeks per year)
· Previous work in retail / IBD is a significant positive
· Mechanical aptitude is a strong but not required asset
Compensation & Benefits
Finish Line is a strong and growing company offering the following: