Title: Sales & Marketing Associate (In-House)
Start Date: 9/15/2018
Compensation: Salary BOE + Benefits
Responsibilities· Analyze regional market to develop and execute new business.
· Expand territory footprint by identifying market needs, presenting value to potential clientele and capitalizing on all sales opportunities.
· Manage current account list in specified territory by establishing sales pipeline management methods to boost revenue.
· Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams.
· Track monthly territorial performance metrics and implement strategy to improve them.
· Use QuickBooks (inventory management system) to build comprehensive sales reports for further sales analytics and reporting.
· Work side-by-side with sales management and marketing team to develop and implement channel specific marketing campaigns.
· Monitor campaign effectiveness and develop new strategy when necessary.
· Ensure that client satisfaction is achieved on all deliverables.
· Must be a true entrepreneur! You will be managing yourself and expected to meet or exceed your quota, year over year.
· An experienced client-facing manager, who is well versed in the outdoor industry space.
· Proven track record of successfully growing and developing business / project.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to manage multiple accounts and prioritize among competing projects.
· Experience with entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Familiar with Adobe Software (Illustrator and Photoshop required. InDesign preferred.)
· Works well in fast paced environment and timely with deadlines.