Linus Bike Inc. seeks a full-time Sales Manager who will be responsible for providing impeccable customer service to our wholesale dealer network.
You'll be working at our corporate office in sunny West Los Angeles, close to Venice Beach. We are a small professional team who care deeply about the work we do, but we maintain a creative, happy, and relaxed office environment.
We are the makers of quality, elegant bicycles and accessories designed to transform the way people get around. We believe bicycles are the simple solution to big problems -- improving our quality of life, the environment, and enabling a more connected city experience. All applicants should be inspired by this mission and possess the below qualifications. If interested please send us a resume with a Cover Letter.
• Help dealers navigate our B2B sales platform.
• Assist dealers with their accounts and various needs.
• Maintain consistent and open communication with dealer network.
• Have a thorough understanding of the Linus wholesale dealer program and seasonal sales programs.
• Provide follow-up sales support calls (especially to new dealers & prospects).
• Interact with and support Independent Sales Reps.
• Prepare & present monthly sales reports.
• Assist with trade-shows and any dealer interfacing.
• Maintain CRM, obtain feedback from dealers, write & distribute questionnaires.
• Resolve customer issues independently and work with team and management to improve systems.
• No job is too big or too small, you will assist end customers and other departments as needed.
• General phone & reception support.
Who you are:
• You are detail-oriented and organized, with 5+ years customer service experience and/or sales experience.
• You have a friendly, optimistic, and energetic disposition.
• You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You are assertive and like adding new skills to your professional repertoire on an ongoing basis
• You resolve problems with diplomacy and patience.
• You have a mind for sales and a persistent will to achieve your goals.
• You are proficient in Office Suite and Google Suite, especially Excel and Google Sheets.
include Health and Dental, and 15 days paid leave. If you feel you are
our ideal candidate and are inspired by what we do, please send your
resume and cover letter to the above email address and reference Sales
Manager in the subject. Resumes without cover letters will not be
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pay will be based on experience and ability.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com