Wheat Ridge Cyclery is seeking to hire a Sales Manager to work along side the Director of Sales, leading and evaluating our sales team. We are a seasonal business and the sales team varies from 15 to 30 people. The team includes another Sales Manager, Clothing and Fit leads.
The Sales Manager:
· Is detailed, organized, punctual, a planner and prudent
· Thrives in challenging situations and is calm, cool and collected under pressure
· Is passionate about surprising and delighting customers
· Is outgoing, fun, and can sell
· Leads others and is a superb team player
· Analyses and provides feedback to make sales staff better
· Enjoys improving processes, systems and procedures
· Communicates and writes well
· Loves and energizes people
· Is creative and solves problems
The job requires:
· Salary range $35,000 to $45,000 plus Director team bonuses
· Medical benefits after 90 days
· 401K with Safe Harbor Match
· Accident Insurance
· Personal demo bike
· Industry discounts
Family owned and operated Wheat Ridge Cyclery has been an icon in the Denver area since it was founded by Eugene Kiefel in 1973. Built on a foundation of excellent customer service, we are renowned throughout Colorado for our legendary experiences, an attitude of fun and incredible staff expertise. We work hard to serve our customers and give back to the cycling community in many ways. Our passion is to enhance lives through cycling and to service cyclists with extraordinary care and all the right cool stuff. We continually earn awards and recognition from our suppliers and the bicycle industry.
How to apply:
Send the completed employment application to [email protected] Include in the subject line; Sales Manager, your name and date of application.