WHO WE ARE
Landway is an established clothing manufacturer and supplier in the promotional products industry. That means our business is developing stylish outdoor apparel and putting a logo on it. Our company has been growing by leaps and bounds and we're looking for friendly and dedicated people to add to our already amazing team. We are committed to introducing the very best products in our industry category and seek the same passion and dedicated fortitude from our people.
COULD THIS BE YOU?
Our ideal candidate must possess the right attitude and have the potential and background necessary to grow with the company. We are passionate about what we do and every single member of our team understands that our bottom line is to take care of our customers and ensure that they can count on us. Although it is far more important for us to bring on the right team member and put forth the training ourselves, we are looking for candidates with the following background and skills to offer:
• PROFESSIONAL speaking experience over the phone in an office environment
• IMPECCABLE communication skills and grammar (written and verbal)
• FLEXIBLE in juggling multiple tasks everyday and working with others in a team
• PROACTIVE in taking initiative for resolving issues and getting things done
• ORGANIZED and picky about details and getting things right
• EDUCATED (bachelor's degree preferred)
• RELIABLE & PUNCTUAL - leave your personal life at the door and be ready to start the day fresh with your colleagues!
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR SALES COORDINATOR / LEAD
Maintains distribution network by servicing current customers; expanding customer base; developing product base; training sales representatives.
* Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
* Develops new customers by establishing new distribution channels and supporting current sales outlets; explaining product potential to new outlets; identifying possibilities for product improvements and new products; training sales representatives and agents; supporting publicity efforts.
* Attends and sets up industry tradeshows.
* Suggests product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, competitors, and consumer expressions.
* Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of sales representatives and agents; adjusting content of sales presentations for specific outlet; developing promotional literature.
* Resolves customer complaints by providing information; answering questions; investigating problems; developing solutions.
* Provides management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data and trends.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional industry publications; maintaining professional networks.
* Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
NECESSARY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Apparel / Outdoor Clothing Product Knowledge, Sales Experience, Product Management, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Verbal and Written Communication, Motivation for Sales, Proactive, Professional skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Tradeshow setup and representation
HOW TO APPLY
We hold a serious and committed responsibility towards serving our customers. Our professional and ethical standards are extremely high and we are looking for candidates who have a proven and verifiable track record of success and integrity. If this candidate is you, please send us an email with your resume/references and a short description of who you are and what you're looking for in your next career. We look forward to seeing if you're a good match to joining our team!
Check us out at: www.landway.com
* Due to the number of resumes received we may not be able to reply to each individual