Helly Hansen provides high quality, protective technical gear for work, survival, and sport. We work and play in the harshest environments on the planet to learn what's needed to create the best performance gear possible. We work closely with people who work and/or play outdoors more days than they are indoors to continuously optimize the technology and design of our products. YOU'RE NOT ALIVE SINCE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN. YOU'RE ALIVE SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU TRULY FELT SOMETHING.
Helly Hansen is seeking experienced part-time (20-25 hours/week) Sales Associates for our Tulalip, WA, retail store. This is a really fun, challenging, and dynamic environment where you will get an opportunity to demonstrate your experience alongside an outstanding and supportive team. Providing nothing short of the best customer experience is our primary goal.
We offer competitive pay and employee discounts on our product. This is a great job opportunity in a really fun environment!
Specific responsibilities will include:
* greeting customers
* delivering on store sales targets
* assisting customers with purchases to Helly Hansen standards
* answering questions about performance and technical aspects of our products
* maintains iconic in-store atmosphere with nightly cleaning and store beautification
* consistently exemplify a 'Customer First' mindset
An ideal candidate:
* is at least 18 years of age
* weekend availability is mandatory
* will provide the highest level of customer service to a diverse clientele and ensure that the customer experience is outstanding
* has previous experience with point of sales systems; Retail Pro experience preferred
* is intrinsically motivated, a self-starter, and driven to succeed
* works great as part of a team; track record of positive interactions with co-workers
* thrives in a fast-paced sales environment while continuing to provide a high-level customer experience to multiple clients
* can communicate effectively
* enjoys selling product and lifestyle as well as interacting with many new people every day
* is technically proficient with office equipment including, fax, phone and cash register
* has demonstrated operating knowledge of computers at a basic level, including Microsoft Word, Excel, email and Internet browsers
* is able to lift boxes of at least 30 pounds
Helly Hansen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.