If you have a passion for life on two wheels, adventure, freedom, bicycles and motorcycles, why not align your passion with your career?
Strider Sports International, Inc, is the company behind the industry leading, Strider Balance Bike for toddlers and young children. While we are distributed world-wide, we are proud to have our headquarters in Rapid City, SD. Strider values a family-friendly workplace where the workdays fly by and the work itself feels like a grand adventure!
We are currently seeking a Sales Analyst and Team Leader. This position is based out of our Strider World Headquarters in Rapid City, SD, however, international travel could be expected.
Strider is looking for that entrepreneurial and visionary person who can lead and coordinate the growth of our sales and business development team. The ideal candidate is a hands-on, solution-oriented individual who has a history of working in, or with, a variety of sales channels. This role will use an analytical approach to drive a deep understanding of our fast changing business and translate data into actionable insights with a focus on driving revenue growth. This person reports directly to the Director of Operations and is responsible for working with our regional business development managers to create and execute business plans, marketing strategies, and channel management to increase sales and market penetration throughout the world.
The Sales Analyst will:
· Build and maintain sales tools and score-cards, and use them to coach and inform. Update volume tracking charts and disperse to the teams on a bi-weekly basis, at minimal.
· Gather and use all sales data and reports to help develop strategic plans that includes the five main business segments of the brand: Products, Events, Education, Customer Relations, and Benevolence.
· Create monthly reports on the status of regional sales and marketing results and oversee monthly inventory projections.
· Consult, collaborate and brainstorm with existing regional business development managers to support growth throughout their respective regions and identify new opportunities for growth.
· Coordinate the development and execution of individual country plans through application of sales disciplines, company strategy and go-to-market guidelines.
· Develop plans for expanded direct-to-consumer e-commerce sales in anticipation of the rapidly changing marketplace.
· Monitor the brand presence to ensure alignment with the brand guide.
· Work with the legal department regarding IP issues or infringements.
All interested applicants must:
· Have prior experience leading a team.
· A thorough understanding of sales cycles and how to effectively work with 1 to 3 year plans.
· Have an excellent knowledge of various sales channels and 3 years of sales/business experience
· Work closely with cross-functional colleagues, including; marketing, customer service, shipping, product development, finance and supply chain.
· Be able to develop accurate volume forecasts.
· Have experience in analyzing critical business drivers and developing improvement plans for same to provide appropriate growth to business.
· Have prior experience with name brand consumer products, and an understanding of marketing and events.
· Thriving in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
· Being committed to an active lifestyle and exercise
· Must be able to lift, carry, and move items up to 30 lbs
· Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time using a phone, computer keyboard and monitor
· Based in Rapid City, SD, regular Office hours are Mon-Fri 8 am to 5 pm
$55,000 - $80,000 depending upon experience
This is a full-time, exempt position and qualifies for a full benefits package that includes paid time off, a 401K plan, health insurance and an extensive list of perks. Strider values passionate people who believe their efforts will change the world for the better.
BEFORE taking action, re-read this ad and the job requirements to make sure it fits your skills and philosophy. If you see yourself as a candidate submit your resume and cover letter by end of day March 16, 2018.