Base Camp Country Real Estate is in search of an individual to lead a team of real estate agents focused on representing sellers and buyers of recreational properties. This is an outstanding opportunity to combine your passion for the outdoors with the profession of real estate sales. If you have been searching for a career in the outdoor/hunting industry and you qualify for this position, Base Camp Country Real Estate would like to talk with you.
Our love for the outdoors runs deep "More than Dirt, It's a Lifestyle" has meaning that not everyone understands. Those of us that have created memories and traditions in the outdoors, can truly relate to how personal it can be.
Base Camp Leasing strategically aligned with Halderman Real Estate and Farm Management to form Base Camp country Real Estate, a partnership 20 years in the making that is redefining recreational real estate sales. Our strong foundation combines 90 years of real estate experience and thousands of established relationships with landowners and hunters.
- Lead a team of agents toward achieving annual goals.
- Provide oversight and advice to all agents in day to day matters.
Attract, recruit and retain a team of qualified real estate agents.
- Develop and implement training programs that support operational and sales goals.
- Present sales forecasts and assist in budget creation.
- Maintain professional relationships with key accounts and customers.
- Stay current on the real estate industry, it's regulations and legislation.
- Attend industry meetings, seminars and conferences to expand your industry knowledge and develop professional networks.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Coaching -Possess the ability to coach agents in helping them reach their full sales potential.
- Salesmanship-Ability to teach agents the fundamentals of how to build rapport and trust with the utmost integrity in an effort to provide the best care for each client.
Team Management-Must be able to oversee the agent team and handle any issues that arise.
- Communication Skills-The ability to listen to and speak with clients, agents and leadership in and effective and professional manner.
- Business Acumen-Be able to understand how the company achieves objectives and goals to drive sales. In addition, possess the ability to think strategically to assist leadership in positioning the company for growth and or adapt to the changing climate of real estate sales.
- Performance Management-Ability to evaluate agent performance and implement needed changes to ensure the accomplishment of the company's goals.
Requirements/Education & Training:
- Licensed or the ability to obtain a State Broker's or Salesperson's Indiana Real Estate License
5 years of professional employment experience, sales experience or a combination of both
- Knowledge of Recreational Land uses including hunting, fishing, agriculture, minerals etc.
- Strong efficiency in Microsoft platforms (word, excel, power point, etc.)
- College level education is preferred but not mandatory
- Operates with a sense of urgency and self-motivated
- Ability to work full-time
Generous Benefit's Package:
- Health Insurance
Paid Tim Off
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
Long Term Disability Insurance