Job Title: Purchasing Coordinator
Date: January, 2018
The Purchasing Coordinator will report to the CFO and will work as a member of Yeti’s operations team. The Purchasing Coordinator be responsible for the purchasing of products in sequence with forecast and will help manage the flow of products through Yeti’s supply chain. We’re looking for someone who has strong analytical skills, is detail oriented and has experience working in purchasing and operations.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate mountain biker with a strong competitive drive and a proven ability to operate in a high growth company.
• Manage supplier relationships, specifically frames and soft goods.
• Manage carrier relationships and invoice approval, specifically freight forwarders, small parcel, etc.
• Assist in the set up / maintenance of new suppliers and part #’s in Yeti’s ERP system, maintaining current cost, pricing and other product specific information.
• Coordinate air / sea splits and drop shipments based on current inventory volumes and open orders / sales forecasts.
• Provide analytic support to Yeti’s management team and assist in decision making – specifically pricing and cost analysis, inventory turns and required inventory levels, sell thru, etc.
• Coordinate receiving, quality control & inventory cycle counts with the operations / engineering team. The position will be heavily involved in the annual physical inventory.
• Work with operations & distribution center teams to manage the supply chain and flow of product – specifically: efficient inbound product shipment, delivery, allocation and order release.
• Manage and maintain all Duty Drawback filings for the business.
• Syspro Lead (Yeti’s ERP) for operating needs and point person for new Syspro module implementation
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• College Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or a related field
• 2 years of bike / outdoor industry operations experience.
• Strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office programs – especially Excel
• Database knowledge – Access, SQL, etc.
• Capable of working in a dynamic, competitive environment, sometimes with short deadlines.
• Experience working with CRM and ERP systems – we use salesforce.com and Syspro.
• Experience working with Asian suppliers, a plus.
Yeti Cycles is a ride-driven company. Everything we do revolves around making the best bikes in the world. The work environment is relaxed but high-functioning. Dogs wander the building, bikes clutter the hallways and we always have good coffee in the morning and hoppy beers in the evening. We’re located near five major trailheads and shut it down from 11:30am-1pm every day to ride. We offer competitive compensation, annual performance- based bonus, comprehensive healthcare, discounted gym membership, matching 401k, life insurance, disability insurance, paid time off, one-time bicycle frame credit and annual apparel credit.
To Apply: Please Email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – include the job title in the subject line.