Easton is the world leader in precision arrows and custom tubing. For over 95 years, our products have stood as the gold standard for quality and innovation as well as the product of choice for professional archers and hunters throughout the world.
We are currently looking for a skilled Product Development Technician to join our engineering team.
The Product Development Technician is primarily responsible for testing new product, maintaining product testing records, maintaining the testing lab and assisting with other areas of new product development.
Primary Job Duties
· Perform product testing under direction of engineer:
o Non-destructive and destructive tests
o Shooting tests
o Strength tests
· Develop and maintain testing records including maintaining testing record database.
· Maintain product testing lab including targets and equipment
· Schedule test shooters
· Update product information in Solidworks
· New Product Introduction project management, in support of project leader
· Support tent business area with drawing creation, M2K maintenance, cost quotes
· Extensive hand’s on archery experience both recurve and compound bows
· Strong attention to detail
· Product testing experience
· Mechanical aptitude
· Experience with Solidworks and enterprise software (M2K or equivalent)
· Experience with Document Control System such as PDM Professional
· Strong Excel skills
· Communication and organization skills
· Project management experience
· Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes, especially for tent sets
Please apply at https://eastontp.applicantpro.com