Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer-direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a gifted full-time Post-Sales Support Specialist to join our Commercial Sales team. If you have experience in customer care, B2B sales, and a knack for relationship building, this might be the role for you!
Check us out at www.radpowerbikes.com.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- Ideal candidate will have 1-3 yrs B2B Sales experience
- Responsible for:
- Answering the phone and handling customer inquiries
- Project administration for all post-sale activities, and working closely with our sales team
- Filling out various agreements and completing post-sale paperwork which may include rebate forms, interconnection agreements, and other documents * Strong customer service skills and tech background are essential to be successful in this position
- B.A./B.S or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct meetings and interface in a professional manner
You get bonus points for:
- Experience using Shopify, Hubspot and Zendesk
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Supported our fleets and commercial customers post-sale
- Coordinated communication between Commercial Sales and Tech teams
- Built, populated and managed fleet sale maintenance schedule
- Contacted and reminded customers at scheduled intervals to have their fleets maintained/serviced
- Coordinated communication between our Commercial customers and local service providers, whether Velofix reps or local bike shops.
- Wrote, maintained and enrolled customers in Hubspot post-sale sequences
- Partnered with our tech team and marketing team to produce tech support videos for commercial customers
- Solicited customer feedback and testimonials
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310.