Job Title: Patagonia Pro - Supervisor
Location: Reno, NV
Reports To: Patagonia Pro Manager
Patagonia Pro exists to create relationships that inspire those to further our mission by putting our best built product in the hands of technically demanding professionals and activists who implement grass-roots environmental solutions. The Patagonia Pro Supervisor is responsible for effective and efficient operation of the Patagonia Pro business. They are accountable for maintaining partnerships, generating sales, prospecting for qualified customers, establishing requirements and processing procedures for applications, maintaining customer databases and providing world-class customer service. We seek individuals who thrive in a dynamic environment, demonstrate innovative thinking and problem solving, and most of all, continuously improve the Pro business and customer experience.
Success in this position requires:
- Execute sales plan, growth opportunities, Pro customer projects that align with direct to consumer channel goals
- Maintain and expand technical systems that support the Patagonia Pro business
- Manage and develop Pro Customer Service Rep’s skills and opportunities for growth
- Implement national, regional and association marketing and sales programs
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, sales meetings, and conferences
- Coordinate marketing efforts to Patagonia Pros and partners to drive sales, increase brand awareness and grow the program.
- Manage the working relationship with Patagonia Customer Service and the rest of the company to ensure Pro customers receive high level support
- Develop, maintain and update Pro procedures on ordering, returns and account maintenance
Successful candidates demonstrate:
- Expertise in CRM and e-comm platforms, and data integration between systems.
- Excellent analytical, communication, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Analytically-driven and able to deal with complexity comfortably; good at learning and deciphering new knowledge
- Comfortable prioritizing many competing projects to remain focused on execution and delivering results
- Experience working in the outdoor industry and an understanding of how Patagonia plays a role within it
- Proven leadership skills
- Demonstrated cross-functional successes
- Prior supervisory or management experience
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Knowledge and use of Patagonia products, mission and ethos
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and (at times noisy) work environment.
- Must be able to travel domestically utilizing various transportation methods.
- Passionate about Patagonia’s core sports: Climbing, Snow Sports, Running, Fishing, Surfing or other human powered endeavors.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. safely.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers, and vendors.