Pack Support Rep
Resume + Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Unusual. As an outdoor company dedicated to enhancing and inspiring exploration for adventurers and their human companions, we do things a little differently. We believe success goes beyond making great products. Our privately held company mindfully reinvests its profits back into our business to create a sustainable, nimble organization. Our adventurous and curious team is empowered to take calculated risks that promote product innovation, strengthen customer relationships and reduce our impact on the planet. Ruffwear partners with grassroots organizations and initiatives like The Conservation Alliance, working together to protect and restore the wild lands and waterways where canines and humans connect and thrive. What started as a one-man endeavor in 1994 is now a globally recognized leader in the outdoor industry, and our culture has been recognized by Outside Magazine as one of its 100 Best Places to Work. Based in Bend, Oregon, our warm and collaborative atmosphere at Ruffwear invites the sharing of ideas through respectful, stimulating dialogue and enthusiastic support for the implementation of new initiatives. Our faithful pack is intrepid enough to climb a mountain, but prudent and canny enough to backtrack if the route doesn’t feel right, and resourceful enough to blaze a new trail to the summit. We are looking for a seasoned territory ambassador with international sales experience to represent our brand and build loyal relationships with global customers. Intrigued? Read on.
Looking for an integral role where
you truly help others every day with your customer service expertise.
A consultant by nature who enjoys
gathering key information from your customers so you can problem solve, guide them toward the right
products for their current needs and inspire future purchases.
Empathetic and able to look through
the lens of the person you are trying to help to see their perspective.
Known for your strong work ethic and
dedication to helping others with good nature, poise and reassurance.
A gifted listener who seamlessly adjusts to the energy of the person you’re communicating with to match ?their tone, urgency and pace.
• Thorough and methodical in reviewing order details because you know small errors can have big impact.
A pack animal, and love working with
a team to pull the sled in the same direction.
• Self-aware and able to gauge the impact of your words and demeanor on others around you.
• Adaptable and nimble, and enjoy working in an ever-shifting, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Patient and level-headed; you are
able to stay calm even when things do not go as planned.
Comfortable both leading and
following, and easily float between both roles.
Confident in your ability to
tactfully question the status quo, identify roadblocks and suggest
Personable, open and believe that
being positive is a daily choice.
Fast-forward one year from today:
You have earned the loyal respect of
our team who appreciates your good nature, can-do attitude and resourceful
attention to solving problems.
You find joy and meaning in building
relationships with our customers and understand the transactions that take
place are a byproduct of those strong connections.
Your calm and systematic approach to
customer service issues has protected relationships, both with our distributors
and customers, as well as our internal teams.
Your contributions are directly
contributing to our increased efficiency and stellar customer service ratings
ensuring steady, bottom-line growth.
You have fully embraced the Ruffwear
culture and appreciate working and playing with your pack.
Our existing and new customers are
loyal to our brand and our products because of the education, solutions and inspiration you have provided to
Are you ready for your dream relationship sales role with one of Outside Magazine’s Top 100 Best Places to work in Bend, Oregon? You have:
• 1-3+ years of experience supporting a brand with your customer service prowess.
• A bachelor’s degree (a plus).
• The ability to both self-direct and work collaboratively.
• Superb communication skills, whether in person, over the phone, by email or chat.
• Working knowledge of all things Apple including operating systems and apps like Keynote.
• Dabbled in NetSuite.
• A knack for connecting with people and making them feel valued.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office apps, particularly Excel.
• A calm demeanor and are known for your gift of turning around difficult conversations.
• The ability to visualize abstract problems and formulate solutions on the fly.
• The ability to take an outline and creatively color it in so it is uniquely your work.
• Potential experience with a cloud-based ERP system is a plus.
• The ability to work full-time in Ruffwear’s Bend, Oregon headquarters.
• A quick answer to #mydogismy.
Make it yours:
Cover Letter to email@example.com