LEM Helmets is looking for a motivated, experienced national sales manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives and growth. This position will be responsible for all sales accounts in USA, Canada, and Mexico – North American Market for LEM Helmets. Main responsibilities include leading, recruiting, and supervising the LEM sales team and potential distributor relationships. Additionally, the national sales manager will manage directly inside and outside sales agents and customer service functions – building long-term client relationships.
As LEM sales manager, we are looking for the right person (and fit for our brand) to use their creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position, as well as experience and contacts within the cycling, outdoor, and active lifestyle industries.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Recruit and lead nationwide sales team members to achieve/exceed sales targets
- Engage directly with and establish productive and professional relationships with “key accounts”
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers and key accounts
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and reports
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions for sales programs, seasonal special programs, etc.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments on product initiatives, POP programs and to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Develop, articulate, and evolve sales programs that are in-line with LEM’s DTC sales channel and growth goals
- Proven work experience as top level sales agent or sales manager (agency and/or in-house)
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team
- Seasoned leadership skills and organization; motivated to grow sales for young company
- Experience and contacts within cycling and outdoor markets
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field desirable
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Trade show experience
- Minimum 8-10 years work experience in sales and management role in cycling/outdoor industries
Interested? Please send resume, cover letter and/or LinkedIn profile to: [email protected].
LEM Helmets US Headquarters: Morgan Hill, CA. (work remote available).