One of a kind opportunity to join the #1 Winter Sports Equipment company in the world. We are looking for a Nordic Commercial Manager to lead the Nordic category for the Amer Sports brands Salomon and Atomic in the US. The NCM is the key stakeholder in the development and performance of the Nordic business working closely with the sales, marketing, and commercial departments to implement the commercial & financial goals; monitor and analyze achievements; and implement changes as appropriate. The Commercial Manager is also responsible to provide the consumer insight and the future thinking for product trends to guide the overall strategy for the Salomon and Atomic Nordic brands in collaboration with the global brand management.
- Design and implement with the Commercial Director the US strategies to achieve the Sales, Market Share, Distribution, and Profit objectives for the US
- Collaborate to create and monitor all budgets, forecasts, and monthly planning for the US.
- Continually evaluate the market(s) and competitive landscape to validate the objectives and plans by sales channel. Activate the key business drivers for success in the US market
- Involvement in the global Idea To Product process defining product range needs by channel for the US. Direct the process for key market and customer input into product creation to optimize the product assortments.
- Collaboration & coordination with ASWO Sales Management on initiatives to build success of the Nordic Business Areas and total Amer Sports portfolio. Deliver in collaboration with the sales organization the assortments, pricing, and sales programs. Provide education on offering.
Collaboration & coordination with ASWO Marketing on initiatives to build best of class Go-to-Market experiences as well as collaborate on building out in store presence and promotional programs. Responsible for the OPEX in the Nordic P+L
- Collaboration & coordination with ASA WSE Commercial Director to ensure that all objectives are met.
We expect the suitable candidate to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Strategic vision and commercial acumen plus financial management experience
- Capacity to work effectively with diverse cultures
- Possess consumer and trade insight
- Results orientated
- Ability to focus quickly on the essential
- Top flight negotiator and relationship builder (both internal and external)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; strong persuasive skills
- Structured disciplined thinking - understands how sales and marketing actions affect the P&L.
- Active snow sports participant possessing excellent Nordic skiing skills
- Nordic Ski and boot preparation and fitting ability a must
- Familiarity with the Nordic Key Accounts in the US is a plus.
Please apply by 04.05.2018. via the following link: http://mypjobs.com/j/s.cfm/2Y8