Spyderco, an established manufacturing company committed to making superior cutlery, is looking for a Marketing Support Specialist. Join our crew at Spyderco which was recognized by Outside Magazine and Denver Post as one of the best companies for which to work. Our Golden location allows for easy commutes and excellent leisure time activities.
The Marketing Support Specialist will be responsible for using established procedures and guidelines related to all marketing functions frequently exercising judgment and initiative. Duties consist of: performing a wide variety of day to day functions including but not limited to: Co-ordination, communication and administration of projects within marketing team, assisting with artistic concepts and creation as needed for print and digital assets and collateral associated with print and digital advertising, website and social media platforms, packaging, e-newsletters, and announcements. In addition, position maintains and assists in day to day correspondence with outside vendors as well as other internal departments on special marketing projects as needed.
· Associates degree; bachelor’s degree preferred, or 3-5 years of directly related experience
· Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite
· Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc)
· Knowledge of video production is a plus
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills required.
· Ability to work with a team or independently is required.
· Efficiency in letter/e-mail composition
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Detail oriented
***Please note: if previously applied and still interested/available submit another response of interest. Thank you***
This is a great opportunity to use and increase your knowledge, skills and abilities while working for a growing, world-class company. If interested please submit a salary requirement and resume by applying directly to this ad or fax: 303-339-7079.
For more information about Spyderco, please visit our website: www.spyderco.com
Please, no phone calls.