n 1977, Superfeet started with a promise: to create first class product with as much medical knowledge that could be built into something that could truly, affordably, help people. Today, we remain true to the original mission of Superfeet – to create affordable orthotics for the general public – while weaving our vision, purpose and core values into every decision we make. Superfeet is not a ‘normal’ company. We are an unusual, exceptional company, and our plan is to continue the same trajectory. Our corporate culture, built on the foundation of our Mission Statement and Core Values, has evolved to become an established part of our identity. As a 100% employee owned company, we expect that if you join us, you will embrace our culture and help the rest of the employee-owners of Superfeet continue to build an extraordinary company. If we’re going to help as many feet as we can, we need smart, team-minded people who can get things done.
Are you a skilled communicator that understands how to be a friendly, authoritative, motivating and trusted team member? Additionally, are you proficient with collaborative work/project management software for schedule building, project documentation and communication as well as with MS Office applications including Outlook, OneNote, Excel, Word, PowerPoint? If so, we invite you to apply to become a part of our collaborative Marketing and Product team as a Project Coordinator. This role provides project coordination for multiple projects in a driven, fast paced environment. Partners with the Marketing Director, Consumer Marketing Manager, Trade Marketing Manager and Ecommerce and Website Manager to deliver projects meeting quality and deadline requirements. Works independently on smaller projects, may provide support to Project Manager on larger projects.
This might be the perfect job for you if:
- You live and breath our Core Values while conducting business and developing relationships, always striving to do the right thing;
- Your ability to work cross functionally within a team-based environment wows your friends and family;
- You are a problem solver with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and guide team members in new directions;
- Overseeing multiple projects simultaneously and performing under pressure energizes you;
- Asking, "when are you going to have that done?" with a smile on your face is what you eat for breakfast;
- Demonstrating a sense of urgency while simultaneously maintaining meticulous attention to detail is in your toolkit;
- Bonus points for experience in MS Project, Project Web App, Smartsheet (or similar project scheduling software), SharePoint
As the Marketing Project Coordinator, you will:
- Manage multiple creative projects simultaneously
- Clarify and understand project request and requirements, identify deliverables, plan resources, develop schedule and execute to deliver project on time
- Creative resource management: assign tasks to graphic design & writing team, maintain creative schedule while balancing project priorities, due dates and resource allocation levels
- Manage day-to-day communication with creative team and project sponsors to resolve issues and escalate as needed
- Lead creative production and project kickoff meetings, document decisions, communicate next steps
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all Marketing and Product Team members, co-owners in Sales, Purchasing, Accounting, Operations and supplier contacts
- Coordinate with outside creative resources as needed; request bids, schedule work, keep projects on track, provide contract and billing administration, 2-way project status communication
- Support other Marketing projects as needed
Education and Experience:
This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in project coordination or management in a marketing or creative environment. Preference will be given to candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.