HESTRA is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to help move the brand forward. Hestra is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. We also develop gloves for a variety of other applications ranging from construction work to high-end dress styles. The company is headquartered in Sweden and has subsidiaries in the United States (Golden, CO) and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries. Hestra’s success is the result of an unwavering commitment to product quality and committed service to our retail partners. Learn more at hestragloves.com.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be solely responsible for all US marketing efforts across our three divisions: Hestra Sport (snow, bike, outdoor), Hestra Job (construction, work, landscaping, gardening), and Hestra Dress (Lifestyle, fashion). You must be able to manage and prioritize tasks within all three divisions while still meeting deadlines. Preference given to candidates with experience working within a global company. This position reports to the President.
· Develop annual marketing budgets and manage Sport budget
· Manage advertising creative and deadlines, including media buying
· Manage execution of seasonal campaigns, including messaging, budgets and creative design oversight in all channels
· Develop content for website(s) and social media in accordance with brand standards and in coordination with our parent company
· Create consistent and compelling messaging to connect emotionally with target consumer(s)
· Manage and execute email marketing campaign(s) – previous Bronto experience a bonus
· Foster relationships with media, retailers, consumers, etc.
· Work with outside agencies for Marketing and PR efforts, as needed
· Manage Pro and Ambassador teams, as well as Professional alliances
· Collect and utilize athlete content across all social platforms and email marketing
· Create partnerships with other like brands to participate in events and social giveaways
· Organize and attend tradeshows and other key events, primarily Outdoor Retailer (Light Travel)
· Establish relationships with key media and retail marketing teams and conduct brand update meetings at events
· Create marketing collateral to support the sales staff efforts - Catalogs, Price Sheets, Order forms, etc.
· Support retailers with Co-op marketing efforts and handle product donation requests
· Create and source vendors for promotional products for retailer staff, to be distributed by sales staff
· Communicate all marketing efforts to sales staff in meetings and via email and email newsletter
· Manage and create content for B2B site – previous NuOrder experience a bonus
· 5+ years’ experience in Marketing
· BA in Marketing or related field
· Exceptional writing and copywriting skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills; exceptional attention to detail
· Experience with media buying and managing advertising creative
· Understand the importance of brand and story-telling in all marketing aspects
· Ability to handle deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite