Here is what we will need you to do:
- Work at least 40 hours a week Monday through Friday and occasional weekends when we have events.
- Market our company through all aspects such as internet, social media, print and signage.
- Update, maintain and direct personnel to keep our retail showroom and grounds on the cutting edge of the automotive industry.
- Take photos and videos of new products, events and installations and be able to edit the photos and videos to create content.
- Inside and outside special event organizing and marketing.
- Work with our web developer to maintain and update our website.
- Market our obsolete inventory.
- Occasional sales backup to keep current with customers needs and our products.
- Work with our Sales Manager and Purchasing Manager to develop marketing strategies.
Here is the kind of person we are looking for:
Marketing degree or at least 3 years experience in marketing is required. Experience with Adobe Photoshop is necessary. Photography and videography skills, experience in photo and video editing. You must have a passion for 4 wheel drives and over landing and a desire to make a career in this industry. Must have a willingness to travel and generate event coverage. The ideal candidate would have a high energy level and the ability to multitask. We require our employees to show up on time and to leave your baggage at home. We would like you to live within 25 minutes of our location. Our workplace is smoke free inside and completely drug free (drug testing is mandatory). A valid driver's license is required. Finally, we are looking for a self-starter with a high sense of urgency who does quality work all the time (we don't believe in being out there "cracking the whip" all the time).
Some of the Benefits:
- We pay above the industry average and pay is hourly plus bonuses based on team goals and individual goals.
- Medical benefits
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus program
- Training and certification reimbursements
- Mileage reimbursements
- Motorsports reimbursements
- Employee purchasing program
- Wellness care reimbursements
- Cell phone reimbursement
Who we are:
We are a fast paced, hard working company. We have been in business for over 38 years, are family owned and our team members have a real passion for what we do. Our employees have been here an average of 13 years. With us you will have the ability to make decisions. We are a small business with a caring, down to earth, family atmosphere.
How to apply:
The marketing manager position at OK4WD extends far beyond outside our building, from small weekend meets, trail rides and a list of shows across the country. If the typical 9-5 is what you desire, this is not the position for you. However, if you have a thirst for adventure, a love for 4WD's and spending your weekends in the woods, send us a short video explaining why this is the perfect job for you. Email it to [email protected]