Full Time Position: Hourly
Location: Miami, FL
JBI.BIKE is a nationwide bicycle, components, and accessories distributor. We handle cycling gear for most of the industry’s top brands including some of our own. We employ passionate, talented people who strive to deliver exceptional results.
We are seeking to fill the position of Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager is an integral part of our team and is responsible for creating and implementing a marketing strategy designed to support and enhance the sales goals of our partner and private label brands.
- Create and maintain a yearly marketing budget
- Develop and execute marketing strategies via competitive analysis, historical sales, and online data analysis
- Write product copy and create materials to convey our product's purpose and competitive advantage clearly
- Supply sales team with materials and information required for sales success
- Design, produce, and monitor all newsletter marketing and grow newsletter lists through various channels and programs
- Work with web developers to design, create, and maintain websites that capture each brand’s purpose and identity
- Develop and implement creative briefs in partnership with content creators to execute brand-appropriate content for product and athlete promotion
- Work with vendors and internal staff to design and run trade shows, advertising, social media, email marketing, product launch events and other programs
- Monitor SEO and Google analytics, create actionable reports
- Work to develop meaningful sponsorship programs that support strategic sales and marketing goals
- Work with social media coordinator to develop significant communities and programs with measurable value to the overall marketing plan
- 3 years of professional marketing experience for a national brand, Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute programs on time and within budget across product, web, print, tradeshow
- Core understanding of the bike industry, aesthetic and sponsorship standards
- Highly skilled user of the following software:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Office 365
- Google Analytics
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Benefits package including health, dental, 401K, vacation.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through OutdoorIndustryJobs. We look forward to hearing from you!