Position: Marketing & Ecomm Specialist
Reports to: Marketing & Ecomm Mgr
Yeti Cycles Digital Marketing & Ecomm Specialist will support the Digital Marketing & Ecomm Manager. This role is responsible for executing marketing campaigns that support our B2B, Pro and direct apparel sales initiatives. The ideal candidate is a marketer who’s a data nerd and passionate about mountain biking and the outdoors.
• Implement B2B, Pro and Direct Apparel marketing campaigns, based on direction provided by Ecomm Manager.
o Assist with marketing plan development, as needed.
• Responsible for the initial setup and deployment of marketing newsletters, working with the marketing team to collect copy and imagery.
• Implement targeted email and campaign journeys using SalesForce automation tool.
• Keep marketing journeys up to date, adjusting segmentation and targeting as needed based on learnings.
• Monitor campaigns and provide weekly results that include optimization recommendations. Implement recommendations once approved.
• Execute A/B tests to determine most effective targeting strategies and creatives.
• Keep Ecomm section of website updated with the latest product information, including price changes, product descriptions, promotion implementation, etc.
o Work with Jr. Product Designer as needed to maintain site information.
• Regularly merchandise ecomm website to keep product offering relevant and fresh based on seasonality and marketing initiatives.
o Maintain landing pages as needed to support marketing initiatives.
• Inventory management to ensure B2B, Pro and Ecomm inventory is up to date and accurate.
• Collaborate with internal product and sales teams to make sure everyone is aware of marketing plans and keep relevant parties in the loop with campaign results.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with product/sales/marketing/Ecommerce positions. 1-2+ years of related professional experience.
• Experience working in SalesForce or similar marketing automation platform – building
and executing targeted customer journeys.
• Experience managing ecommerce platforms, including product updates, site
merchandising, and promotions.
• Capable of working in a dynamic team environment, sometimes with short deadlines.
• Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to review data.
• Comfortable working in Excel and other database tools/software.
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Experience executing digital marketing campaigns (Facebook advertising, Paid Search,
Affiliate marketing, etc.) is a plus.
Yeti Cycles is a ride-driven company. Everything we do revolves around making the best bikes in
the world. The work environment is relaxed but high-functioning. Dogs wander the building,
bikes clutter the hallways and we always have good coffee in the morning and hoppy beers in
the evening. We’re located near five major trailheads and shut it down from 11:30am-1pm
every day to ride. We offer competitive compensation, annual performance- based bonus,
comprehensive healthcare, discounted gym membership, matching 401k, life insurance,
disability insurance, paid time off, one-time bicycle frame credit and annual apparel credit
To Apply: Please Email your resume & cover letter to email@example.com – include the job
title in the subject line.