If you love to be around people who share your passion for the outdoors and an active lifestyle, you’ll like the Sweet Protection brand – known for making the safest helmets for Snow sports, Bike and White Water. We are passionate about our sports and our goal is to offer the best and safest products available.
We work in a fun and engaging team environment and enjoy some great perks including a free products allowance, company outings -- and a generous health/dental, 401K, and paid vacation benefits plan. Our office is based in Broomfield, Colorado, located between Denver and Boulder – and we work closely with our Norwegian-based global brand group.
The Sweet Protection Marketing Coordinator is responsible for marketing materials, brand communication and marketing support planning for the North American market working closely with the global marketing team and the North American sales group.
Sweet Protection is a part of the Active Brands group, a global sporting goods/apparel brand house based in Norway with offices in Europe and North America. Sweet Protection is growing quickly in North America with a dealer network that ranges from smaller independent dealers to nationwide chains and e-commerce retailers. This position is a new addition to our growing team and is based at our offices in Broomfield, Colorado.
- Prepare and coordinate production of all marketing materials based on global templates. Create presentations and marketing materials to support the brand platform and strategy of Sweet Protection in all channels (B2C and B2B)
- Develop seasonal marketing support plans and budgets
- Produce materials/communication for presentations and trade shows
- Plan and implement marketing events and activities with key retailers
- Work closely with U.S. sales manager on in-store merchandising solutions and activities directed at increasing sell-through at retail
- Implement brand building campaigns working with our PR agency and the global marketing department
- Update global brand group on activities and initiatives with frequent reporting
- A BA/BS degree with a marketing focus and two+ years of marketing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and basic features of Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be organized, able to think creatively, be a problem solver, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm, and a strong drive to the office every day
- Works well with deadlines, is flexible and focuses on quick solutions to problems
- Knowledge of the outdoor/ski/activewear retail industry
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
- Sense of humor is a must
- Able to travel up to 30% in peak seasons and around tradeshows
What we offer:
Market level salary with a full suite of benefits, generous time off so that you’ll stay balanced – and a fun and engaging team environment.
For more information about the Sweet Protection brand, please visit sweetprotection.com.