Description & Requirements
leader in its segment, Bend Oregon based CushCore is experiencing strong growth and is searching for an experienced and motivated Marketing Content Creator. This position’s primary responsibility is supporting marketing efforts through the creation of compelling and intelligent collateral. The ideal candidate will have experience in graphic design, video production, photography, ad creation, web management, and social media marketing. Primary focus will be to the CushCore brand, but this position will also support our sister company Kreft Moto.
- Advertisements – print & digital, copy
- Video production – instructional, marketing, advertising, etc.
- Web content – images, graphics, copy
- Various marketing assets - brochures,
promo items, POP, etc.
- Graphic Design
Media Management (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube)
- Create and post content
- Create Ad campaigns
- E-mail newsletters
- Consumer correspondence
- Periodic updates, management,
- Attend cycling trade shows and
- 1 - 5 years
working in the Bike or Moto Industry a plus.
- High school diploma or GED required - Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is preferred.
- Strong sense of marketing design principals – communication of product/brand through graphics, photos, and video.
organizational and time management skills and a high level of attention to
with Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator.
with video editing software.
with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with photography.
of social media platforms and basic social media skills.
familiarity with mountain biking and reasonable technical knowledge.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
to work a 40 hour work week.
to travel to cycling events several times per year.