The Key Account Manager will be responsible for growing our brand sales with strategic accounts and will manage the business relationship. This person will manage international distribution accounts. This person will work with a team of professionals who are responsible for supporting the sales team in product development, sales analytics, sourcing and logistics and marketing. This person is expected to live in Eugene, Oregon, be active in the vendor community and identify business development opportunities. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and presentation skills and a strong understanding of vendor expectations and retail math.
1) Account Management & Development - Prepares and executes sales strategies, programs, and promotions; prepares and implements annual business plans; prepares and presents product line reviews; grows existing business through the introduction of new products; visits accounts as needed to build and maintain relationships.
2) Forecasting and Account Analysis - Analyzes existing and anticipated customer demand to ensure product availability; prepares, updates and monitors customer sales forecasts.
3) Strategic Planning - Participates in strategic and operational planning projects with a focus on improving service levels to our customers, driving operational efficiencies, identifying new product or channel opportunities and additional opportunities to grow the business.
4) Leadership - Trains, coaches and mentors direct reports and other members of Burley's sales team.
Experience / Skills:
1) One to two years of direct national account management experience. Experience working with distribution partners is a plus. Experience working or traveling internationally is a plus.
2) Excellent written and oral communication skills.
3) Experience developing budgets and forecasts.
4) Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to effectively prioritize and manage workload.
Please read the full job description at https://www.burley.com/about-us/careers/
Finalists for this position are subject to a criminal background check.