Contribute your creativity to the continued upward momentum of dynamic and growing company. DPS brings a thirteen-year legacy of innovation, with a brand deeply rooted in the core of the sport, and products that are design and engineering obsessed. The Jr. Graphic Designer will work closely with our Art Director on brand and marketing related web and print design projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Image editing and file preparation for web and print.
· Producing drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions.
· Creating original artwork for catalogs, products, websites, social media and digital ad campaigns.
· Design internal documents such as powerpoint presentations and sales documents.
· Logo creation
· Design research and mood boarding with DPS Marketing and Sales Teams
· Perform other duties as assigned by Art Director and Marketing Team Leadership
· A clean yet classy design aesthetic.
· Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
· Proficient with Microsoft suite and/or keynote, numbers, and pages.
· A strong understanding of grid systems, color, typography, and a meticulous attention to detail.
· Ability to work with design and development team and a willingness to learn new tools/skills.
· A passion for your work and confidence to explain your decisions.
· Self Motivated, organized and ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
· Bonus Points:
o Experience using Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
o Experience with photography and/or cinematography.
o Passionate skier.
· The preferred start date is: ASAP.
· This job is located at DPS HQ in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.
· Must be okay with dogs in the workplace.
· Compensation: commensurate with skillset and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you're the right person for this position please send your résumé to [email protected], including the job title in the subject line.
ABOUT DPS SKIS
Located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains in Salt Lake City, Utah, DPS designs the world’s most advanced ski products by fusing space age carbon technology with groundbreaking shapes. DPS is responsible for the world’s first and only pure pre-pregnated carbon fiber sandwich ski, the first 120mm-waisted powder pintail, the first rockered ski with sidecut, the Spoon—a convex three-dimensional shoveled ski with radical edge bevel and Phantom, a paradigm-shifting permanent, one time application environmentally friendly base-coating that eliminates the need for waxing skis and snowboards. DPS products are sold on five continents and are the trusted brand of choice for serious skiers worldwide.