Summary of Position:
The position of International Sales Administrator is an integral team member and necessary for the continued growth of Tifosi Optics. This individual is responsible for the development and implementation of the annual sales plan through consistent communication, order procurement, order entry, and fulfillment from both USA and ASIA distribution locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Inside International Distributor contact and account management.
· Consistent and accurate order entry, order fulfillment, shipping logistics and coordination.
· Interact cooperatively with the entire International Team at Tifosi, including marketing, inventory control, shipping, and accounting, in order to maintain Tifosi’s world-class customer service levels with international partners of all sizes and in all markets.
· Works with the International Operations Team to ensure shipping, ordering, and accounts are accurate and up to date.
· Ensures all customs regulations are maintained in the shipping process and paperwork is filed correctly, keeping accurate records.
· Manages/grows sales/distribution channels to cover the targeted market segments and geographies.
· Assists VP of Global Sales in setting annual sales quotas and objectives.
· Manages all communication from corporate headquarters, when addressing international programs and objectives/initiatives.
· Prospects, recruits, and assists in hiring new distribution partners.
· Participates in sales reviews with each rep/distributor.
· Assists in setting pricing, and launching new product lines.
· Prepares and maintains all sales pricing forms, currency listings, and distributor information media.
· Makes decisions on hiring and changing of partnerships annually.
· Prepares annual contracts and ensures all are communicated annually.
· Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding international sales performance, including sales numbers by distributor, and all key issues related to sales with those partners and actions needed.
· Plan and coordinate logistics, product shipment, and participate in trade shows internationally.
· Assists with additional company objectives and duties assigned as needed.
· Actively contacts Tactical and Law Enforcement sales leads
· Responsible for daily communication with out said reps in Tactical business
· Actively searches for GSA and other contract business for Tifosi to apply for, as well as applying for such contracts