Inside Sales/Key Account Manager
We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic, and outgoing candidate for an Inside Sales-Key Account Manager position. The role will mainly focus on account management of an established client base. You will be required to develop a strong, long-term relationships and with all clients and have a proven track record of servicing key accounts with excellent customer service. As an Inside Sales/Key Account Manager with Greenlayer, you must possess exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills. Our ideal candidate can establish rapport with people from all walks of life, be strategic and aggressive at growing and managing the business, wear different hats based on the needs of each client and is open to coaching and advice.
Experience in the custom apparel industry, whether it be in cycling, triathlon, or printing, is an ideal skill set and background for this role. In addition, candidates who have retail experience in the outdoor, specialty, or endurance channels will be highly considered. Additional assets include: experience in managing art, and driving the customer towards deadlines in a fast paced, detail-oriented environment. Although not required, we enjoy hiring runners and athletes who have a passion and like to participate in sports our product is targeted for.
· Support the growth of our sales by developing and managing relationships with existing and new Key Accounts
· Assist in the development of short term and long term strategies and programs to increase sales and profitability with key accounts.
· Send samples, prepare quotes, and place orders precisely to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
· Develop targeted product assortment for Key Accounts
· Running meetings with potential clients to analyze their needs and present the appropriate solutions
· Coordinate efforts from across various teams, including Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Retail, and others
· Assist in creating various reports for presentations, negotiations, closing, and confirming transactions
Desired Skills & Experience
· Ability to manage multiple accounts, deadlines and priorities – organization is a must!
· Candidate ideally has retail experience in store in the outdoor, specialty, or endurance channels. Any retail management skills are a plus.
· Self-starter with the ability to take independent action or work as a team as needed.
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
· Negotiating sales contracts
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· B2B, B2C in an eCommerce environment or equivalent experience
· Willing to travel regionally and nationwide to help build strategic relationships and partnerships
· Demonstrated business acumen to understand, interpret, and disseminate appropriate information for all Account Sales Reporting metrics as it pertains to Inventory, Sales, Profitability, etc.
· It is a benefit and advantage if you have contacts or experience in the sports industry, specifically running, triathlon, fitness, ASI, print shops, athletic events, and retail
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Experience with eComm sales, CRM and Inventory Management systems is a plus
· Some travel may be required to accounts and tradeshows.
At Greenlayer, we understand that our sales team works hard, so we offer a compensation package including, medical insurance, PTO and sick time, expense reimbursement and an employee discount program. As a privately held and founded company, we understand the need for a successful work-life balance and offer a benefits package so you can have the quality of life you deserve.
Company Overview: Greenlayer, is a leading supplier of performance apparel to athletic events and retailers. Founded in 2008, the company provides a wide range of apparel from traditional running apparel, to fashion driven training apparel that crosses over into Yoga, gym wear, and street wear.
Mission: Greenlayer’s corporate mission is to be recognized as the performance, quality, style, and price leader in the athletic event, promotional, and retail channels. Our careful focus on serving each customer's special needs and providing total satisfaction enables us to grow, and to create opportunities for our team and partners. We serve thousands of race directors, corporate clients and teams throughout the United States.
*This position is located in Portland, OR. No relocation packages available for this role.