Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative
Responsible for managing dealer order flow through the systems at Marin USA, including orders submitted via B2B, sales reps, or directly entered, from order entry to shipment.
Ensures orders are not delayed, and ship as complete as possible, with high customer satisfaction. Handles all aspects of the Marin Customer Service Function, and supports other teams as needed.
VP of Business Development
May 14, 2018
Product Development, Sales, Warranty, Admin
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure incoming orders are processed promptly, on a daily basis.
· Review B2B daily to ensure orders are processed and converted to delivery orders
· Review the open order report daily and attempt to fulfill all products possible.
· Review the ATP/Inbound Inventory report daily and compare to the open order report to move all available product out the door.
· Maintain robust outbound sales calls in any responsible territory assigned
· Process non-warranty return orders (rep samples, mis-ships etc.)
· Support product, warranty, and admin in processing orders as needed
· Maintain accurate customer data in both SAP and email/Dealer locator lists
· Answer inbound customer service calls and emails
· Provide customers and consumers with information pertaining to Marin products.
· Provide exceptional service regarding customer service and warranty issues
· Assist sales associates as needed.
· Assist with Marketing and Sales initiatives as needed, including updates to .biz, email lists, and dealer locator.
· Assist with various assigned duties as set forth by management.
· Assist with trade shows, consumer demo and expo events as needed
· Must possess great interpersonal/relationship skills – must cooperate and communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisor and/or outside contacts.
· A working knowledge of bicycles, components, and suspension design.
· Knowledge of computers required including knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook & Power Point (SAP experience a plus).
· Must be able to work in a professional manner in a team environment.
· Must be able to multi-task effectively.
· Attention to details and quality.
· Strong organization skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to carry out assignments with moderate supervision.
· Experience in an import environment.
· Proficiency in SAP or similar ERP program.