Inside Sales Representative/Account Manager
Future Motion is looking for a Inside Sales Representative to join our high energy team of action sports enthusiasts. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for communicating the Onewheel brand story; sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls/emails, and building strong trade channel relationships while achieving sales objectives and targets. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing a competitive sales strategy that will maximize efficiency and brand recognition according to company targets and developing key relationships/partnerships in accordance with company objectives.
· Respond to all inbound inquiries in a timely fashion. Develop new accounts on a retail and distribution level. Achieve sales goals. All of our reps receive a monthly volume goal to meet (or hopefully exceed).
· New dealers are the lifeblood of continued company growth. You will receive dealer inquiries submitted however, it is extremely important that you have the capability of acquiring new dealers independently. This includes cold calling and prospecting.
· The majority of this is managed in-house; you will need to contact customers routinely to assist in servicing their account. This would include some Onewheel driven trade shows. Trade shows are an exceptional platform to market and educate the public about our brand and products.
· Candidates must be efficient at managing and scheduling their time to maximize sales performance.
· 2+ years direct related sales experience.
· Experience in small to medium sized businesses is desired. Understanding the operational standards of a fast paced rapidly growing small business will be a key to flourishing in the environment.
· Track record of driving significant revenue and profit growth. In addition, the idea candidate will have proven brand-building experience.
· Inside sales or independent agent with experience in outdoor and sporting hard good sales preferred.
· Strength of character and cultural fit. This includes the capability and backbone to provide honest and reasonable dissent, taking an unpopular stance if necessary. He or she will thrive in an open and non-hierarchical environment that requires a high degree of cross-functional interactions. The ideal candidate will bring high drive but low ego.
Please apply at: https://onewheel.com/pages/