Inside Sales (ABUS locks & helmets, solely)
Location: Aliso Viejo, CA
Highway Two, North American importer of Continental tires, the Selle Royal family of products (Selle Royal, fi’z:k, Brooks and crankbrothers) and distributor of ABUS locks & helmets, KASK helmets and Knog Lights is currently seeking to fill an Inside Sales position in Aliso Viejo, CA.
The Inside Sales Representative will coordinate with the ABUS Inc. office (Chicago), Highway Two outside sales and other members of the distribution and marketing teams to serve and develop existing customers, establish new customers and meet or surpass monthly sales goals while incorporating a value based service approach that exceeds our customers’ expectations. The Inside Sales Representative will be solely focused on ABUS locks and helmets and report directly to the Highway Two National Sales Director.
• Create and nurture strong relationships with retail customers, outside sales representation and end users. Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
• Use provided sales tools to analyze territories and develop sales strategies to meet territory goals.
• Manage sales leads and attain outgoing phone call targets as determined by Sales Manager(s).
• Maximize companywide incoming sales opportunities
• Organize and maintain daily detailed customer contact notes and information in CRM system.
• Develop follow up and call back schedule with customers, Outside Sales Representatives and Brand Specialists (ABUS Inc., Chicago)
• Increase sales and order size through offering promotional opportunities, up-selling, cross-selling, substitute/complementary product suggestion and thorough involvement in seasonal programs.
• Obtain and monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery
• Communicate and educate customers on product terminology and technical information as well as the features and benefits of all Highway Two product categories, primarily ABUS Inc. locks and helmets. Maintaining up-to-date bicycle product knowledge is a must.
• Expected travel to ABUS Inc. offices (Chicago) min once per year for product knowledge training.
• Obtain and monitor current information on all distribution channels for assigned retailers (internet, brick and mortar, catalog, etc.).
• Candidate should thrive in a fast paced, rapidly growing and constantly changing environment.
• Experience in the cycling industry is a plus.
• Cycling technical knowledge.
• Excel, Word and Outlook proficiency is required. Candidate must be able to display proficiency prior to employment.
• Excellent writing, organizational and communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualified candidates should submit your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] No phone calls.
Highway Two offer a FULL benefit package which includes: medical, dental, vision and 401k match.