Sherpani is looking for an outgoing and energetic individual to be a positive addition to our in-house sales team. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and will actively work to ensure continued success with current wholesale accounts while also gaining accounts that are new to Sherpani, in the Travel, Shoe and Boutique categories. An appreciation of the outdoor lifestyle and strong interpersonal communication skills are pertinent to this role.
· The main focus is on getting orders and re-orders from vendors
· Keeping in touch with current accounts by phone and email
· Prospecting potential accounts by cold calling
· Will need to become well versed in Sherpani brand and product knowledge
· Ability to support accounts with their questions and/or concerns
· Attending trade shows
· Will be required to use the following programs: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, SalesForce and B2B sales platform (Joor)
Skills and Experience
· Entry level
· Sales experience is bonus, not a requirement
· Experience with customer support and service
· Full time
· Compensation commensurate with experience
Sherpani is a product leader in lifestyle bags for women. Inspired by modern, alpine culture, we are focused on creating unique designs with smart features using high quality, organic materials. We believe that simplicity always works, that nature restores the human spirit and that pure distinctive silhouettes positively affect a woman’s self-confidence.