white'>Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing
financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
white'> Controller Job Duties:
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring,
and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepare financial statements
- Costs Analysis reporting and monitoring
- Inventory Analysis
- Quarterly Payroll Reports
- Sales tax Reports
- Bank Reconciliation
- GL Analysis
- Depreciation Schedules
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and
enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting
audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting,
analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures;
analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting,
interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal
requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future
legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial
reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive
maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment
inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains financial staff job results by coaching,
counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and
appraising job results.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information
and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related
results as needed.
- Managing accounts receivable and assisting in
collections as needed
- Managing accounts payable
- Creating budgets and assisting in sales forecasting and
- Negotiate insurance and employee benefits
Skills and Qualifications:
white'>Managing Processes, Financial Software, Developing
Standards, Audit, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Tracking Budget Expenses,
Financial Skills, Analyzing Information, Developing Budgets, Performance
white'>Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV a plus.