“At Strider we love riding bikes and we love inspiring kids to ride.” This is the first sentence of our mission statement and we are 100% dedicated to inspiring kids to not only learn to ride, but to develop a lifelong love of riding.
If you believe that riding a bicycle is a fundamental skill that changes lives, we want you to join our team!
Strider is looking for someone to help facilitate bringing world-class Strider events to world-class venues throughout the US. Having a great attitude, being highly organized and energetic are a must. The ideal candidate will have a passion for what we do and the desire to create awesome riding experiences for 2-6 year-old children and their families.
Strider Sports International, Inc, is the South Dakota-based company behind the industry-leading, Strider Balance Bikes for toddlers, children and adults. Headquartered in Rapid City, SD this global company is rapidly expanding and seeking candidates who want to live and work in the amazing Black Hills. Strider values a family-friendly workplace where the workdays fly by and the work itself feels like a grand adventure!
· Thriving in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
· Being committed to an active lifestyle and exercise
· Enthusiastic and positive attitude
· Experience working with 2 to 6 year-old children is a plus
· Must be able to lift, carry, and move items up to 50 lbs
· Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time using a phone, computer keyboard and monitor
· Must be able to travel freely throughout the US and willing to assist with after hour/weekend events
· Must possess a valid drivers’ license w/no issues of insurability
Location and hours:
· This position is in Rapid City, SD
· Regular office hours are Mon-Fri 8 am to 5 pm
· Travel of up to 20% of your time and occasional support of weekend events should be anticipated
$40 to $54k depending upon experience
This position reports to the Events Manager.
This full time, non-exempt position qualifies for a full benefits package that includes paid time off, a 401K plan, health insurance and an extensive list of perks. Strider values passionate people who believe their efforts will change the world for the better.
BEFORE taking action, re-read this ad and the job requirements to make sure it fits your skills and philosophy. If you see yourself as a candidate submit your resume and cover letter by end of day September 19th.