Madison River Fishing Company is an omni-channel specialty retailer and fly-fishing outfitter located in Ennis, Montana. We are seeking an eComm and Website Manager to join our team of dedicated Fish Heads. We have a casual workplace where we try to make everyday fun and productive! In addition to mad digital and people skills, the ideal candidate will have a strong love of fly fishing along with extensive fly-fishing experience. The MRFC eComm/Website manager will work closely with the company owner and General Manager to coordinate and manage all aspects of our eComm platforms, websites and digital marketing efforts.
These activities include:
• Orchestrate day to day operation of www.mrfc.com
• Collaborate with the owner and outside Digital Marketing strategist to create and execute on a digital marketing plan supporting all eComm.
• Manage paid marketing channels (Google AdWords/Shopping, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
• Manage organic (SEO) marketing/optimization of overall site and product pages to be compliant with SEO standards
• Create and execute weekly email marketing campaigns through segmenting and targeting with a consistent tone, timing and style.
• Manage proprietary mailing lists. • Manage eComm product inventory and product listings.
• Manage site design, user experience, and conversion optimization.
• Track and analyze all metrics for the website and digital marketing efforts.
• Troubleshoot content, pricing, and inventory issues identified on the site, and work with the appropriate teams and systems to resolve all issues.
• Manage product visibility online and pricing through Lightspeed Retail.
• Daily monitoring of product placement on the website.
• Research vendors and competitors to identify trends, current promotions and discontinued products.
• Plan, develop and execute all email marketing efforts Edit images for use online using Adobe LightRoom and PhotoShop.
• Operate chat support on website.
• Monitor all website activity and sales to identify pricing errors, traffic flow, trending products/categories, shipping method, fraud and failed transactions.
• Communicate directly with theme developers and Lightspeed eCommerce support to troubleshoot issues with the website.
• Annual and quarterly content planning and performance reviews to improve effectiveness and efficiency of marketing efforts.
2-3+ years experience in Digital Marketing and e-Commerce. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a similar field.
• Some writing
• Experience with Lightspeed Retail, Lightspeed e-Comm and/or Shopify
• Experience with Google Analytics • Experience with Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram and other paid marketing channels
• Experience with MailChimp or other leading email marketing tools
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Experience with Adobe Photo Shop and Lightroom for basic graphic design of e-mail ads, web banners and images
• Experience working in Fly Fishing/Retail industry is a plus! • Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
• Ability to analyze data, develop strategy and execute the plan
• Market competitive hourly wage, signing bonus, and eligibility for annual performance bonus
• Key Employee status in the fly-fishing industry