The Eastern Regional Sales Manager is responsible for directing, budgeting and implementing sales strategy for all brands distributed by Highway Two. This position requires managing and leading 3 territory managers and a 14 member independent contractor outside sales team. The candidate will be responsible for developing new business, growing current business with existing customers, implementing retail-based marketing programs at the local, regional, and national levels.
- Hire, train, develop and manage territory sales representatives
- Assist in the development and implementation of retail display programs
- Drive brands through retail consumer access points
- Develop business aggressively through new product launches in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Help Sales Director in developing annual sales programs.
- Become our best sales person in the company who adds value in every customer visit.
- Be an expert on all technical aspects of products.
- High integrity and intelligence
- Positive, outgoing personality
- Forward-thinking, self-motivated and organized
- Strong vision for the future of brands at retail
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing retail and global environment
- An understanding of authentic cycling/lifestyle brands and related sales strategy
- Experience managing sales representatives in the bicycle or sporting goods industries
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- A love for working in a team environment
- A passion for driving an organization forward
- An ability to challenge people, the organization and the status quo
- Base salary commensurate with level of experience
- Bonuses based on quarterly sales goals
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and 401K match