Black Diamond is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist on our E-commerce team to create, develop and implement digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to; email marketing, PPC, affiliate, display and Youtube. This position is responsible for driving site traffic and customer engagement through these channels and owns lead generation for BD both online and offline.
• Develop email marketing calendar, write briefs, build, QA, and deploy emails (experience with Bronto a plus)
• Work cross-functionally to support retail, events and partners with email
• Drive customer life cycle management through triggered email campaigns and calendar
• Create and own lead generation program (online and in-store)
• Manage agencies for PPC, Display, SEO initiatives
• Grow and manage affiliate program
• Explore and optimize the consumer journey to enhance engagement and conversion
• Implement personalized and marketing automation across consumer touch points
• Ensure digital assets are created on time and within brand guidelines
• Develop website content calendar, write briefs for assets, build, QA
• Monitor and manage spend to maximize ROAS, ROI, and engagement
• Email and overall Google Analytics reporting (experience with Google Data Studio a plus)
• Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years’ experience in digital marketing.
• Experience with email marketing (preferable with Bronto), and at least one of the following: SEO, PPC, Display, Affiliate
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage projects while meeting deadlines and multi-tasking on a variety of projects.
• Must be a team player who works well under pressure and works effectively with a diverse team.
• Excels in a scrappy, fast-paced work environment.
• Must be articulate, motivated and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with impeccable grammar
Benefits begin on the first of the month following your date of hire with a generous portion of medical and dental paid for by BD. You also will get employer paid life insurance, Short and Long Term Disability as well as other wellness benefits, and 401k. BD offers supplemental accident, hospital insurance and pet insurance. Relaxed dress code and a dog friendly office. If your passions are also in the outdoors, then you will also enjoy discounts on industry gear and appare
Black Diamond Equipment, Ltd is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex; including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Black Diamond Equipment HR representative.